The Rings Node of NASA's
Planetary Data System
is devoted to archiving, cataloging, and
distributing scientific data sets relevant to planetary ring systems.
The Rings Node's Data Search Tool.
- Now with enhanced geometric metadata for Cassini ISS, UVIS, and VIMS Saturn data.
- Supports surface searches for the planet, satellites and rings (e.g., latitudes & longitudes).
- Uses comprehensive target lists for Cassini ISS & VIMS.
- Provides numerous viewing, illumination, spacecraft and instrument constraints.
- downloadable tables of enhanced geometric metadata,
- preview products and the keys to their interpretation,
- new or updated data user's guides,
- PDS's consolidated Cassini Archive Page.
NEW Cassini Occultation Data Sets
CAUTION: None of these data sets and have undergone a PDS peer review.
Research Proposal Support
Our Research Proposal Support pages provide information
and links to data for ROSES programs relevant
to planetary rings.
Most ROSES programs impose restrictions
on data quality and availability. The
Data Status tab
of our support pages provides this information.