PPS Archive Data
The PPS instrument acquired stellar occultation profiles of the ring
systems of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. In general, these were obtained
simultaneously with the
Volume VG_2801 contains the complete Voyager PPS occultation
data set. Included are raw data, calibrated profiles, ancillary data,
documentation, and support software.
- Browse the on-line volume
- Download the entire volume as a
The bundled volume is in .tar.gz format. For
information on opening files of this type, click
For an overview of the data set, see
Data Set Information
For more information, consult the CATALOG files:
- DATASET.CAT: PPS data set information.
- DSCOLL.CAT: Information about the data set
collection, comprising the PPS
RSS ring occultation experiments.
- PERSON.CAT: Contact information for the PPS
team members and the individuals involved in the production of this data
- REF.CAT: Bibliographic references.
- VOLDESC.CAT: Brief description of the
Rings Node Home