UVS Archive Data
The UVS instrument acquired stellar occultation profiles of the ring
systems of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. In general, these were obtained
simultaneously with the
Volume VG_2802 contains the complete Voyager UVS occultation
data set. Included are raw data, calibrated profiles, ancillary data,
documentation, and support software.
- Browse the on-line volume
- Download the entire volume as a bundled volume
The bundled volume is in .tar.gz format. For
information on opening files of this type, click
For an overview of the data set, see
Data Set Information
For more information, consult the CATALOG files:
- DATASET.CAT: UVS data set information.
- DSCOLL.CAT: Information about the data set collection, comprising the
RSS ring occultation experiments.
- PERSON.CAT: Contact information for the UVS team members
and the individuals involved in the production of this data set.
- REF.CAT: Bibliographic references.
- VOLDESC.CAT: Brief description of the archive volume.
Rings Node Home