Welcome to the Ring-Moon Systems Node’s ROSES 2021 NRA Support Pages
Specific programs within ROSES 2021 contain many changes from previous years.
Here are a few highlights.
Not all of these are changes, nor is this in any way
a comprehensive list, it’s just intended to whet your appetite:
- The use of No Due Date (NoDD) for some programs.
- The use of dual-anonymous peer review for some programs.
- Most proposals to ROSES 2021 will be required to provide a data management plan (DMP).
If a DMP is required, the sufficiency of the data management plan will be
evaluated as part of the proposal’s intrinsic merit and will have a bearing
on whether or not the proposal is selected.
- Many programs impose restrictions on the availability date for data used in
your proposal. The
PDS Data Release Calendar
provides this information.
- If your data management plan includes archiving data or products with PDS,
then you must obtain and include confirmation in the form of a letter of
support from the appropriate Discipline Node, indicating that the PDS is
willing to accept your submission.
We strongly encourage proposers to review carefully both:
Proposers requesting a letter of support from the RMS Node are strongly encouraged
to contact the node well in advance (at least two weeks) of the proposal submission
date. There are several steps the node must complete prior to generating a letter
of support, including determining if archiving your data with this node is
appropriate. Please understand, you are unlikely to be the only PI seeking a letter.
As always, if you have questions or need further assistance, please
contact us via the ‘Questions/Feedback’ tab located on the right side of the page.